On Sale from December 15
- END OF THE RN AS AN INDEPENDENT FORCE? – The advent of the new super-carriers may herald the British fleet becoming just a support unit for American operations.
- NAVIES RACE TO SAVE LIVES – The sad tale of the Argentinean submarine San Juan, which was lost in mysterious circumstances.
- BRITAIN AND THE WEST ARE WIDE OPEN – A former head of the RN’s Submarine Service gives his damning verdict on the state of UK and NATO’s anti-submarine capabilities.
- UKRAINE REBUILDING ITS NAVY – More than three years on from the annexation of the Crimea by Russia the Ukraine Navy is intent on constructing Mosquito Fleet to counter its larger neighbour’s potential future aggression.
- ITALIAN FLEET MEETS CHALLENGES – Europe’s maritime front line requires action via a regeneration of Italy’s fleet.
- A WORLD OF MULTI-TASKING – Big destroyers and ‘frigates’ handle many tasks for the world’s navies.