- SYRIAN SUCCESS PAVES WAY - Putin’s mission accomplished points to a domination bid in the Arctic.
- WARSHIPS WON’T BE COASTGUARDS - Whatever NATO does the refugees will keep coming across the sea to Europe.
- IS TRIDENT A BROKEN SWORD? – A former RN officer analyses the Trident Successor case and finds it wanting.
- FACING DOWN THE RUSSIAN BEAR - A huge deterrent exercise on NATO’s Northern Flank at sea, on land and in the air.
- BOUNDARY BREAKING SHIP - A Dutch shipyard offers a vessel for all missions.
- WHY SIZE MATTERS - The RN needs big warships with room to grow.
- LEADING EDGE FORTRESS - Concluding part of our look at Russian naval regeneration.
And there’s so much more in the May 2016 edition of WARSHIPS IFR!
Pictured Above: A gunner aboard the corvette KNM Skjold in Namsos during NATO’s Exercise Cold Response.
Photo: Julie Kristiansen Johansen/Norwegian Armed Forces.
Contents subject to change.